Sell Your Antique & Vintage. We’re Pickers
Do you have Vintage furniture or other Antique home goods? Don’t want to bother with a yard sale / garage sale?
We Are Pickers of many Vintage items in Southern CA
- Antique & Vintage Furniture mid century or earlier.
- Architectural salvage including old doors, windows, corbels, details
- Primitive furniture
- Antique fans
- Vintage and Industrial lighting
- Antique workbenches
- Vintage scales
- Some types of vintage dishes (usually simple farm/cottage style….no fine china)
- Vintage tin items
- Vintage milk containers
- Vintage drying racks
- Vintage decor. farm/cottage/industrial/simple. Nothing too “fancy” nor “home/crafty/kitschy”.
- Industrial vintage metal items
- Antique picture frames
- Vintage crates, fruit sweat boxes, wood fruit drying
- Farm goods
- Vintage signs and advertising
- Reclaimed wood, old weathered wood, barn wood, ship lap etc.
- We want your old pallets too!
- If it’s vintage, we may be interested in buying it from you. Remember, we have to resell the items so we cannot buy your antique items at retail prices but we will give you a fair “picker” offer!
From single items to picking through a barn, garage, storage unit or home. Email us from the contact page or text us at 909-731-3108.
What types of antiques do we pick and buy?
We mainly buy older, vintage & antique items from mid century way back to primitive furniture.
How much do we pay for your vintage furniture?
We resell your antique furniture, so we cannot buy your items at retail / market value. We will offer you as fair a price as we can, still leaving enough “meat on the bones” for resell.
……So…… you have old furniture you want to sell…. and we are looking to buy old furniture. Sounds like a perfect match! Email us from the contact page or or text us at 909-731-3108.
We are antique and vintage pickers based in Yucaipa – serving Banning, Beaumont, Calimesa, Redlands, Loma Linda, Highland, San Bernardino, Cabazon, Moreno Valley, Hemet, San Jacinto, Colton, Rialto, Grand Terrace, Cherry Valley, Mentone and throughout the Inland Empire. BUT WE WILL TRAVEL TO PICK IF YOU HAVE A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS AT REASONABLE PICKER PRICES 🙂